Kettlebell One Arm Snatch
This exercise involves using a kettlebell to perform a one arm snatch movement, which involves lifting the kettlebell from the ground to overhead in one fluid motion. It is a full body exercise that targets the shoulders, back, legs, and core.
Kettlebell One Arm Snatch Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and the kettlebell on the ground in front of you.
- Grab the kettlebell with one hand and swing it back between your legs.
- As you swing the kettlebell forward, use your hips and legs to generate momentum and pull the kettlebell up to shoulder height.
- At the top of the movement, punch your arm straight up overhead, locking out your elbow and keeping your core tight.
- Lower the kettlebell back down to the starting position and repeat for the desired number of reps.
- Switch hands and repeat the exercise with the other arm.
Kettlebell One Arm Snatch Form & Visual
Kettlebell One Arm Snatch Benefits
- Full body workout
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases strength and power
- Enhances coordination and balance
- Burns calories and promotes weight loss
- Targets multiple muscle groups including shoulders, back, legs, and core
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Improves grip strength
Kettlebell One Arm Snatch Muscles Worked