Dumbbell Twisting Bench Press
Dumbbell Twisting Bench Press Instructions
- Start by lying flat on a bench with a dumbbell in each hand, held at chest level with palms facing forward.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- As you press the dumbbells back up, twist your wrists so that your palms are facing each other at the top of the movement.
- Lower the dumbbells back down to chest level, twisting your wrists back to the starting position with palms facing forward.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Twisting Bench Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Twisting Bench Press Benefits
- Targets the chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Improves upper body strength and muscle definition
- Increases stability and balance in the chest and shoulder muscles
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and balance
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bench press exercises
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Dumbbell Twisting Bench Press Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
- Triceps brachii
Dumbbell Twisting Bench Press Variations & Alternatives
- Dumbbell Twisting Floor Press
- Dumbbell Twisting Incline Press
- Dumbbell Twisting Decline Press
- Dumbbell Twisting Flyes
- Dumbbell Twisting Pullover