Dumbbell Incline Twist Press
Dumbbell Incline Twist Press Instructions
- Start by lying on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Hold the dumbbells at chest level with your palms facing each other.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells towards your chest while twisting your torso to one side.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement.
- Press the dumbbells back up to the starting position while twisting your torso to the opposite side.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Incline Twist Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Twist Press Benefits
- Targets the chest, shoulders, and triceps
- Engages the core muscles for stability and balance
- Improves upper body strength and muscle definition
- Increases range of motion in the shoulders
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Dumbbell Incline Twist Press Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
- Core muscles (obliques and rectus abdominis)