Dumbbell Incline Squeeze Press
This exercise involves lying on an incline bench and holding dumbbells with your palms facing each other. As you lower the dumbbells towards your chest, you squeeze them together to engage your chest muscles. Then, you press the dumbbells back up to the starting position.
Dumbbell Incline Squeeze Press Instructions
- Start by lying on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring the dumbbells up to your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Press the dumbbells up and together, squeezing your chest muscles at the top of the movement.
- Lower the dumbbells back down to your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Incline Squeeze Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Squeeze Press Benefits
- Targets the upper chest muscles, helping to create a more defined and sculpted chest
- Engages the triceps and shoulders as secondary muscles, providing a full upper body workout
- Improves overall chest strength and endurance
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the weight of the dumbbells
- Helps to improve posture and upper body alignment
Dumbbell Incline Squeeze Press Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
Dumbbell Incline Squeeze Press Variations & Alternatives
- Dumbbell Incline Press
- Dumbbell Squeeze Press
- Barbell Incline Squeeze Press
- Machine Incline Squeeze Press
- Push-up Squeeze Press