Superman Push Up
Superman Push Up Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your feet hip-width apart.
- Lower your body down towards the ground, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- As you push back up, lift one arm and the opposite leg off the ground, keeping them straight.
- Return to the plank position and repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating sides with each push up.
Superman Push Up Form & Visual
Superman Push Up Benefits
- Strengthens the chest, shoulders, triceps, and core muscles
- Improves upper body explosiveness and power
- Increases overall body stability and balance
- Challenges the body in a unique and fun way
- Can be modified to fit different fitness levels and abilities
Superman Push Up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles
- Shoulder muscles
- Triceps muscles
- Core muscles
- Lower back muscles