Clap Push Up
Clap Push Up Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your feet hip-width apart.
- Lower your body towards the ground by bending your elbows.
- As you push back up, quickly clap your hands together before returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired number of reps.
Clap Push Up Form & Visual
Clap Push Up Benefits
- Strengthens chest, triceps, and shoulder muscles
- Improves explosive power and upper body coordination
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Engages core muscles for stability and balance
- Variation of traditional push up for added challenge and variety in workout routine
Clap Push Up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (deltoids)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)
Clap Push Up Variations & Alternatives
- One-Handed Clap Push Up
- Decline Clap Push Up
- Spiderman Clap Push Up
- Explosive Clap Push Up
- Close Grip Clap Push Up