Exercise Ball Back Stretch
Exercise Ball Back Stretch Instructions
- Start by sitting on the exercise ball with your feet flat on the ground.
- Slowly walk your feet forward, rolling the ball down your back until your head and shoulders are resting on the ball.
- Place your hands behind your head and gently tuck your chin towards your chest.
- Take a deep breath in and as you exhale, allow your arms to fall open to the sides, stretching your chest and shoulders.
- Hold the stretch for 10-15 seconds, breathing deeply.
- Slowly bring your arms back up to your chest and use your feet to roll the ball back up your spine to a seated position.
- Repeat the stretch 2-3 times, focusing on deep breathing and relaxation.
Exercise Ball Back Stretch Form & Visual
Exercise Ball Back Stretch Benefits
- Relieves tension and tightness in the back muscles
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the spine
- Stretches the chest and shoulders, which can become tight from poor posture
- Helps to improve posture by strengthening the muscles of the back
- Can be done at home with minimal equipment
Exercise Ball Back Stretch Muscles Worked
- Erector Spinae
- Latissimus Dorsi