Elbows Back Stretch
Elbows Back Stretch Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Slowly raise your arms behind you, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- As you raise your arms, squeeze your shoulder blades together and hold for 10-15 seconds.
- Slowly lower your arms back down to your sides.
- Repeat the stretch 2-3 times.
Elbows Back Stretch Form & Visual
Elbows Back Stretch Benefits
- Relieves tension and tightness in the upper back and shoulders
- Improves posture by opening up the chest and shoulders
- Increases flexibility and range of motion in the shoulders
- Can help alleviate pain and discomfort caused by sitting at a desk or computer for long periods of time
- May also help reduce the risk of developing upper back and neck pain or injuries
Elbows Back Stretch Muscles Worked
Elbows Back Stretch Variations & Alternatives
- Elbows Forward Stretch
- Elbows Up Stretch
- Elbows Down Stretch
- Elbows Side Stretch
- Elbows Rotational Stretch