Dynamic Back Stretch
Dynamic Back Stretch Instructions
- Start by standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Slowly bend forward at the waist, keeping your knees slightly bent and your back straight.
- Reach your hands towards the ground and let your head hang down.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds, feeling the stretch in your lower back and hamstrings.
- Slowly rise back up to a standing position, keeping your back straight.
- Repeat this stretch 3-5 times, taking deep breaths and relaxing your muscles with each repetition.
Dynamic Back Stretch Form & Visual
Dynamic Back Stretch Benefits
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the back muscles
- Relieves tension and tightness in the back muscles
- Helps to prevent back pain and injury
- Increases blood flow and oxygen to the back muscles
- Can be done anywhere without any equipment
Dynamic Back Stretch Muscles Worked
- Latissimus dorsi
- Erector spinae
- Gluteus maximus