Dumbbell Reverse Bench Press
Dumbbell Reverse Bench Press Instructions
- Lie down on a flat bench with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with an overhand grip.
- Extend your arms straight up above your chest, with your palms facing towards your feet.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment when the dumbbells are just above your chest.
- Push the dumbbells back up to the starting position, fully extending your arms.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Reverse Bench Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Reverse Bench Press Benefits
- Targets the triceps, chest, and shoulders
- Improves upper body strength and muscle definition
- Helps to improve posture and stability in the shoulders
- Can be done with a variety of weights and equipment, making it accessible for all fitness levels
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and balance
Dumbbell Reverse Bench Press Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis major (chest)
- Triceps brachii (back of upper arm)
- Anterior deltoids (front of shoulders)
- Coracobrachialis (upper arm)
Dumbbell Reverse Bench Press Variations & Alternatives
- Dumbbell Incline Reverse Bench Press
- Dumbbell Decline Reverse Bench Press
- Barbell Reverse Bench Press
- Close-Grip Reverse Bench Press
- Smith Machine Reverse Bench Press
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Reverse Bench Press
- Resistance Band Reverse Bench Press
- Reverse Grip Dumbbell Bench Press
- Reverse Grip Barbell Bench Press