Barbell Reverse Grip Bench Press
Barbell Reverse Grip Bench Press Instructions
- Start by lying flat on a bench with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Grasp the barbell with a reverse grip (palms facing towards you) and lift it off the rack.
- Lower the barbell slowly towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment when the barbell touches your chest, then push it back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
- When finished, carefully rack the barbell back onto the rack.
Barbell Reverse Grip Bench Press Form & Visual
Barbell Reverse Grip Bench Press Benefits
- Targets the triceps, chest, and shoulders
- Increases upper body strength and power
- Improves bench press form and technique
- Engages the core muscles for stability and balance
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bench press
- Can help alleviate shoulder pain and discomfort
Barbell Reverse Grip Bench Press Muscles Worked
- Triceps brachii
- Pectoralis major
- Anterior deltoids
- Triceps brachialis