Band Biceps Curl
This exercise involves holding a resistance band with both hands and curling it towards your shoulders, targeting the biceps muscles. It is a great alternative to traditional dumbbell curls and can be done anywhere with a resistance band.
Band Biceps Curl Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides and slowly curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Band Biceps Curl Form & Visual
Band Biceps Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles, helping to increase strength and size
- Improves grip strength and forearm muscles
- Can be done with a variety of equipment, including dumbbells, resistance bands, and barbells
- Allows for isolation of the biceps muscles, reducing the involvement of other muscle groups
- Can be easily modified to increase or decrease resistance, making it suitable for individuals of different fitness levels
Band Biceps Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Band Biceps Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Alternating Band Biceps Curl
- Seated Band Biceps Curl
- Standing Band Biceps Curl
- Wide Grip Band Biceps Curl
- Narrow Grip Band Biceps Curl
- Reverse Band Biceps Curl
- Hammer Band Biceps Curl
- Concentration Band Biceps Curl