Dumbbell Biceps Curl
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing forward.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides and slowly lift the dumbbells towards your shoulders, while exhaling.
- Pause for a moment at the top of the movement, then slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position, while inhaling.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Benefits
- Increases bicep strength and size
- Improves grip strength
- Targets the biceps brachii muscle
- Can be done with a variety of weights and equipment
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels
- Helps to improve overall upper body strength and aesthetics
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Dumbbell Biceps Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Hammer Curl
- Concentration Curl
- Preacher Curl
- Reverse Curl
- Spider Curl