Dumbbell Incline Curl
Dumbbell Incline Curl Instructions
- Start by sitting on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Place your feet firmly on the ground and keep your back straight against the bench.
- Extend your arms fully and let the dumbbells hang at your sides.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Incline Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps brachii muscle, helping to increase arm strength and size
- Engages the stabilizer muscles in the shoulders and upper back, improving overall upper body stability
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional bicep curls, leading to increased muscle activation
- Can be easily modified by adjusting the incline of the bench or using different weights, making it suitable for individuals of varying fitness levels
- Can be performed with just a set of dumbbells and an incline bench, making it a convenient exercise to do at home or at the gym
Dumbbell Incline Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii