Dumbbell Incline Biceps Curl
Dumbbell Incline Biceps Curl Instructions
- Start by sitting on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Place your feet firmly on the ground and keep your back straight against the bench.
- Extend your arms fully and let the dumbbells hang at arm’s length by your sides.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells towards your shoulders while keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position in a controlled manner.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Incline Biceps Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Biceps Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles, helping to increase strength and size
- Engages the stabilizer muscles in the shoulders and upper back
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional biceps curls
- Can be performed with a variety of weights and equipment, making it accessible for all fitness levels
- Helps to improve overall arm definition and aesthetics
Dumbbell Incline Biceps Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii