Dumbbell Seated Curl
Dumbbell Seated Curl Instructions
- Start by sitting on a bench with your feet flat on the ground and your back straight.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up and your arms extended down by your sides.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells up towards your shoulders, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Seated Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Seated Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles, helping to increase arm strength and size
- Can be done with a variety of weights, making it accessible for beginners and advanced lifters
- Seated position helps to isolate the biceps and prevent cheating or swinging during the exercise
- Can be easily modified by changing grip or adding a twist at the top of the movement for added challenge
- Helps to improve grip strength and forearm muscles as well
Dumbbell Seated Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii