Cable Seated Curl
Cable Seated Curl Instructions
- Adjust the cable machine so that the pulley is at the lowest setting.
- Sit on the bench with your back straight and your feet flat on the ground.
- Grasp the cable handle with an underhand grip, with your palms facing up.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides and curl the handle towards your shoulders.
- Hold the contraction for a second and then slowly lower the handle back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Cable Seated Curl Form & Visual
Cable Seated Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles, helping to increase arm strength and size
- Allows for a full range of motion, ensuring that the biceps are fully engaged throughout the exercise
- Provides constant tension on the biceps, which can lead to greater muscle activation and growth
- Can be easily adjusted to accommodate different fitness levels and goals
- Helps to improve grip strength and forearm development
Cable Seated Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Cable Seated Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Single-arm Cable Seated Curl
- Alternating Cable Seated Curl
- Wide-grip Cable Seated Curl
- Narrow-grip Cable Seated Curl
- Reverse-grip Cable Seated Curl
- Low-pulley Cable Seated Curl
- High-pulley Cable Seated Curl
- Standing Cable Curl