Dumbbell Reverse Spider Curl
Dumbbell Reverse Spider Curl Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing down.
- Extend your arms in front of you and keep them straight.
- Slowly curl the dumbbells towards your shoulders while keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause for a moment at the top of the movement and squeeze your biceps.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Reverse Spider Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Reverse Spider Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps muscles
- Improves arm strength and definition
- Can be done with a variety of weights to increase or decrease intensity
- Can be done seated, which can be more comfortable for those with back or balance issues
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels
Dumbbell Reverse Spider Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Dumbbell Reverse Spider Curl Variations & Alternatives