Dumbbell Reverse Preacher Curl
Dumbbell Reverse Preacher Curl Instructions
- Start by sitting on a preacher bench with a dumbbell in one hand.
- Place the back of your upper arm on the preacher bench pad, making sure your armpit is at the top of the pad.
- Extend your arm fully, letting the dumbbell hang down towards the floor.
- Slowly curl the dumbbell up towards your shoulder, keeping your upper arm stationary on the pad.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your bicep.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps, then switch arms and repeat the exercise.
Dumbbell Reverse Preacher Curl Form & Visual
Dumbbell Reverse Preacher Curl Benefits
- Targets the biceps brachii muscle
- Helps to build arm strength and size
- Improves grip strength
- Can be done with minimal equipment
- Allows for variation in grip and weight used
Dumbbell Reverse Preacher Curl Muscles Worked
- Biceps brachii
Dumbbell Reverse Preacher Curl Variations & Alternatives
- Reverse grip dumbbell preacher curl
- Barbell reverse preacher curl
- Machine reverse preacher curl
- Cable reverse preacher curl
- Hammer grip dumbbell preacher curl