Dumbbell Neutral Grip Bench Press
Dumbbell Neutral Grip Bench Press Instructions
- Lie flat on a bench with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with a neutral grip (palms facing each other) and extend your arms straight up above your chest.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells down towards your chest, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Pause when the dumbbells are just above your chest, then push them back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Neutral Grip Bench Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell Neutral Grip Bench Press Benefits
- Targets the chest, triceps, and shoulders
- Allows for a more natural and comfortable grip on the dumbbells
- Reduces strain on the wrists and elbows compared to a traditional bench press
- Improves overall upper body strength and muscle definition
- Can be easily modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the weight of the dumbbells
Dumbbell Neutral Grip Bench Press Muscles Worked
- Pectoralis major (chest)
- Triceps brachii (back of upper arm)
- Anterior deltoids (front of shoulders)
- Coracobrachialis (upper arm)
Dumbbell Neutral Grip Bench Press Variations & Alternatives
- Dumbbell Incline Neutral Grip Bench Press
- Dumbbell Decline Neutral Grip Bench Press
- Dumbbell Floor Press with Neutral Grip
- Dumbbell Close Grip Bench Press
- Dumbbell Floor Press with Close Neutral Grip