Cable Upright Row
Cable Upright Row Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a cable with both hands, palms facing your body.
- Keep your elbows close to your body and slowly lift the cable towards your chin, leading with your elbows.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Lower the cable back down to the starting position and repeat for desired number of reps.
Cable Upright Row Form & Visual
Cable Upright Row Benefits
- Targets the shoulders, specifically the deltoids and traps
- Improves posture and upper body strength
- Can be modified to target different areas of the shoulders by adjusting grip width and hand placement
- Allows for a greater range of motion compared to traditional upright rows with dumbbells
- Engages the core and stabilizer muscles for added balance and coordination
Cable Upright Row Muscles Worked