Dumbbell One Arm Upright Row
Dumbbell One Arm Upright Row Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in one hand with an overhand grip.
- Let the dumbbell hang at arm’s length in front of your thigh.
- Slowly lift the dumbbell up towards your chin, keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Pause for a moment at the top of the movement, then slowly lower the dumbbell back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps, then switch arms and repeat the exercise on the other side.
Dumbbell One Arm Upright Row Form & Visual
Dumbbell One Arm Upright Row Benefits
- Targets the shoulders, specifically the deltoids and traps
- Improves shoulder strength and stability
- Helps to improve posture by strengthening the upper back muscles
- Can be done with a variety of weights to increase or decrease intensity
- Can be modified to target different areas of the shoulder by adjusting grip or arm position
Dumbbell One Arm Upright Row Muscles Worked