Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension
Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension Instructions
- Start by lying on a bench with your feet flat on the ground and your head at the top of the bench.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing each other and your arms extended straight up towards the ceiling.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells towards your ears by bending your elbows, keeping your upper arms stationary.
- Pause for a moment at the bottom of the movement, then slowly raise the dumbbells back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension Benefits
- Targets the triceps muscles, helping to build strength and definition in the arms
- Engages the chest and shoulders as stabilizer muscles, providing a full upper body workout
- Can be performed with a variety of weights and angles, allowing for progression and variation in the exercise
- Helps to improve overall arm and shoulder mobility and flexibility
- Can be easily modified for individuals with injuries or limitations, making it a versatile exercise option
Dumbbell Incline Triceps Extension Muscles Worked
- Triceps brachii