Dumbbell Push Jerk
This exercise involves using dumbbells to perform a push jerk movement, which involves explosively pushing the weights overhead while simultaneously dropping into a partial squat. It primarily targets the shoulders, triceps, and legs.
Dumbbell Push Jerk Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand at shoulder height.
- Bend your knees slightly and dip your hips down.
- As you straighten your legs, press the dumbbells overhead, extending your arms fully.
- Lower the dumbbells back to shoulder height and repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Push Jerk Form & Visual
Dumbbell Push Jerk Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including shoulders, triceps, chest, and legs
- Improves overall strength and power
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Helps with coordination and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Dumbbell Push Jerk Muscles Worked