Dumbbell Front Raise
Dumbbell Front Raise Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing your thighs.
- Keeping your arms straight, lift the dumbbells in front of you until they reach shoulder height.
- Hold for a second, then slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Front Raise Form & Visual
Dumbbell Front Raise Benefits
- Targets the anterior deltoid muscle, which is responsible for lifting the arm in front of the body
- Improves shoulder strength and stability
- Helps to prevent shoulder injuries
- Can be performed with light weights and high reps for muscular endurance or heavy weights and low reps for muscular strength
- Can be easily modified by changing the angle of the raise or using different equipment, such as a barbell or resistance bands
Dumbbell Front Raise Muscles Worked
- Anterior deltoid
- Lateral deltoid