Cable Forward Raise
Cable Forward Raise Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a cable in each hand with your palms facing down.
- Bring your arms forward and up until they are parallel to the ground, keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- Hold for a second, then slowly lower your arms back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Cable Forward Raise Form & Visual
Cable Forward Raise Benefits
- Targets the anterior deltoid muscle, which is responsible for shoulder flexion and abduction
- Helps to improve shoulder stability and mobility
- Can be performed with varying resistance levels to challenge the muscles and promote strength gains
- Allows for a controlled and isolated movement, reducing the risk of injury
- Can be easily modified to target different areas of the shoulder and upper body
Cable Forward Raise Muscles Worked
- Anterior deltoid
- Lateral deltoid
Cable Forward Raise Variations & Alternatives
- Dumbbell Forward Raise
- Resistance Band Forward Raise
- Plate Forward Raise
- Barbell Forward Raise
- Single Arm Cable Forward Raise