Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press
Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in one hand at shoulder level, with your elbow bent and your palm facing forward.
- Press the dumbbell up and overhead, straightening your arm and keeping your core engaged.
- Lower the dumbbell back down to shoulder level, keeping your elbow close to your body.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps, then switch sides and repeat with the other arm.
Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press Form & Visual
Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press Benefits
- Targets the shoulder muscles, specifically the anterior and medial deltoids
- Improves shoulder strength and stability
- Helps to correct muscle imbalances between the left and right shoulders
- Engages the core muscles for added stability and balance
- Allows for unilateral training, which can help to improve overall strength and muscle development
- Can be modified to target different areas of the shoulder by adjusting the angle of the press
Dumbbell One Arm Shoulder Press Muscles Worked
- Rotator Cuff