Cable Front Raise
Cable Front Raise Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a cable handle in each hand.
- Extend your arms straight in front of you, keeping a slight bend in your elbows.
- Slowly raise the cables up to shoulder height, keeping your arms straight.
- Hold for a second at the top of the movement, then slowly lower the cables back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Cable Front Raise Form & Visual
Cable Front Raise Benefits
- Targets the anterior deltoid muscle, which is responsible for lifting the arm in front of the body
- Helps to improve shoulder strength and stability
- Can be performed with a variety of cable attachments, allowing for variation in grip and resistance
- Isolation of the anterior deltoid can help to improve overall shoulder aesthetics and symmetry
- Can be easily modified for individuals with shoulder injuries or limitations
Cable Front Raise Muscles Worked
- Deltoids (anterior)
- Upper Trapezius
- Clavicular head of Pectoralis Major