Dumbbell Lying Rear Delt Row
Dumbbell Lying Rear Delt Row Instructions
- Start by lying face down on a flat bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Extend your arms straight down towards the floor with your palms facing each other.
- Engage your shoulder blades and lift your arms up and out to the sides, keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Lying Rear Delt Row Form & Visual
Dumbbell Lying Rear Delt Row Benefits
- Targets the rear deltoids, which are often neglected in traditional shoulder exercises
- Improves posture by strengthening the upper back muscles
- Increases shoulder stability and mobility
- Can be done with minimal equipment and in a variety of settings
- Allows for unilateral training, which can help correct muscle imbalances
Dumbbell Lying Rear Delt Row Muscles Worked
- Posterior deltoid
- Erector spinae
- Latissimus dorsi