Floor T-raise Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing forward.
- Slowly raise your heels off the ground, keeping your weight on the balls of your feet.
- Hold the position for a few seconds, then lower your heels back down to the ground.
- Repeat the exercise for several repetitions, aiming to raise your heels as high as possible each time.
- For an added challenge, hold a weight in each hand or perform the exercise on an elevated surface.
Floor T-raise Form & Visual
Floor T-raise Benefits
- Relieves tension and stiffness in the neck and shoulders
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the neck
- Reduces headaches and neck pain
- Helps to improve posture
- Can be done anywhere, anytime, without any equipment
Floor T-raise Muscles Worked
- Rectus abdominis
- Transverse abdominis
- Erector spinae
Floor T-raise Variations & Alternatives
- floor-t-raise with dumbbells
- floor-t-raise with resistance bands
- single-arm floor-t-raise
- floor-t-raise with rotation
- floor-t-raise with isometric hold