Dumbbell Incline T-raise
Dumbbell Incline T-raise Instructions
- Start by lying face down on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Extend your arms straight down towards the floor with your palms facing each other.
- Slowly raise the dumbbells up and out to the sides until your arms are parallel to the ground, forming a “T” shape.
- Hold for a brief pause at the top of the movement, then slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Incline T-raise Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline T-raise Benefits
- Targets the upper back muscles, specifically the trapezius and rhomboids
- Improves posture and shoulder stability
- Helps prevent shoulder injuries
- Increases shoulder mobility and range of motion
- Can be done with light weights and minimal equipment
Dumbbell Incline T-raise Muscles Worked
- Shoulder (deltoid) muscles
- Upper back (trapezius) muscles
- Rear shoulder (posterior deltoid) muscles
Dumbbell Incline T-raise Variations & Alternatives