Dumbbell Incline Rear Fly
Dumbbell Incline Rear Fly Instructions
- Start by lying face down on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Extend your arms straight down towards the floor with your palms facing each other.
- Slowly lift the dumbbells up and out to the sides, keeping your arms straight and your elbows slightly bent.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your shoulder blades together.
- Lower the dumbbells back down to the starting position with control.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Incline Rear Fly Form & Visual
Dumbbell Incline Rear Fly Benefits
- Targets the upper back muscles, specifically the trapezius and rhomboids
- Improves posture and shoulder stability
- Helps prevent shoulder injuries
- Increases shoulder mobility and range of motion
- Can be done with light weights and minimal equipment
Dumbbell Incline Rear Fly Muscles Worked
- Posterior deltoids
- Rotator cuff muscles
Dumbbell Incline Rear Fly Variations & Alternatives