Kettlebell Two Arm Military Press
Kettlebell Two Arm Military Press Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in each hand at shoulder height.
- Engage your core and press the kettlebells overhead, fully extending your arms.
- Lower the kettlebells back down to shoulder height.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Kettlebell Two Arm Military Press Form & Visual
Kettlebell Two Arm Military Press Benefits
- Targets multiple muscle groups including shoulders, triceps, and core
- Improves upper body strength and stability
- Increases shoulder mobility and flexibility
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Engages the entire body for a full-body workout
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Kettlebell Two Arm Military Press Muscles Worked
- Shoulders (deltoids)
- Upper back (trapezius)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)