Seated Leg Raise
Seated Leg Raise Instructions
- Begin by sitting on a sturdy chair with your back straight and your feet flat on the ground.
- Place your hands on the sides of the chair for support.
- Slowly lift one leg off the ground, keeping it straight and extended in front of you.
- Hold the position for a few seconds, then lower your leg back down to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Continue alternating legs for the desired number of repetitions.
Seated Leg Raise Form & Visual
Seated Leg Raise Benefits
- Strengthens and tones the muscles in the lower abdomen, hips, and thighs
- Improves flexibility and range of motion in the hips and lower back
- Helps to improve posture and balance
- Can be done anywhere, without any equipment
- Low-impact exercise that is easy on the joints
Seated Leg Raise Muscles Worked
- Rectus femoris
- Tensor fasciae latae