Captains Chair Leg Raise
Captains Chair Leg Raise Instructions
- Find a captains chair or dip station and position yourself on the seat with your back against the backrest and your forearms resting on the arm pads.
- Engage your core and lift your legs up towards your chest, keeping them straight and parallel to the ground.
- Pause briefly at the top of the movement, then slowly lower your legs back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Captains Chair Leg Raise Form & Visual
Captains Chair Leg Raise Benefits
- Strengthens the abdominal muscles
- Improves core stability
- Helps to reduce lower back pain
- Increases hip flexor strength
- Improves overall posture
Captains Chair Leg Raise Muscles Worked
- Rectus Abdominis
- Hip Flexors
Captains Chair Leg Raise Variations & Alternatives
- Reverse Crunch
- Hanging Leg Raise
- Flutter Kicks
- Scissor Kicks
- Plank Leg Raises