Kettlebell Figure 8
Kettlebell Figure 8 Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a kettlebell in your right hand.
- Swing the kettlebell between your legs and pass it to your left hand.
- Bring the kettlebell around the outside of your left leg and pass it back to your right hand.
- Bring the kettlebell around the outside of your right leg and pass it back to your left hand.
- Continue passing the kettlebell between your hands in a figure 8 motion for the desired number of repetitions.
Kettlebell Figure 8 Form & Visual
Kettlebell Figure 8 Benefits
- Improves coordination and balance
- Targets multiple muscle groups including the core, arms, and legs
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Helps to improve grip strength
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Kettlebell Figure 8 Muscles Worked
- Abdominal muscles
- Lower back muscles
- Shoulder muscles
- Forearm muscles
- Gluteal muscles
- Quadriceps muscles
Kettlebell Figure 8 Variations & Alternatives
- Kettlebell Figure 8 with a squat
- Kettlebell Figure 8 with a lunge
- Kettlebell Figure 8 with a jump
- Kettlebell Figure 8 with a twist
- Kettlebell Figure 8 with a single arm