Plank Jump Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your body in a straight line from head to heels.
- Engage your core and jump both feet forward towards your hands, landing with your feet outside of your hands.
- Jump both feet back to the starting plank position.
- Repeat the plank-jump for the desired number of repetitions or time.
Plank Jump Form & Visual
Plank Jump Benefits
- Strengthens core muscles
- Improves upper body strength
- Targets multiple muscle groups at once
- Increases stability and balance
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Helps prevent injuries by improving posture and alignment
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Plank Jump Muscles Worked
- Abdominal muscles
- Shoulder muscles
- Chest muscles
- Triceps muscles
- Gluteus muscles
- Quadriceps muscles