Plank Walk-up Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your forearms on the ground and your body in a straight line from head to heels.
- Push up onto your right hand, then your left hand, coming into a high plank position.
- Lower back down onto your right forearm, then your left forearm, returning to the starting plank position.
- Repeat, leading with your left hand this time.
- Continue alternating sides for the desired number of reps or time.
Plank Walk-up Form & Visual
Plank Walk-up Benefits
- Improves agility and coordination
- Increases power and explosiveness
- Enhances cardiovascular endurance
- Helps with weight loss and body composition
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
- Can be done with minimal equipment and space
Plank Walk-up Muscles Worked
- Rectus abdominis
- Erector spinae