Hyght Dumbbell Fly
Hyght Dumbbell Fly Instructions
- Start by lying flat on a bench with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing each other and your arms extended above your chest.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells out to the sides of your body, keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- Pause when your arms are parallel to the ground.
- Slowly bring the dumbbells back up to the starting position, squeezing your chest muscles as you do so.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Hyght Dumbbell Fly Form & Visual
Hyght Dumbbell Fly Benefits
- Targets the chest muscles, specifically the pectoralis major and minor
- Helps to improve upper body strength and muscle definition
- Can be performed with a variety of weights and angles to target different areas of the chest
- Assists in improving posture and reducing the risk of shoulder injuries
- Can be easily modified for individuals with shoulder or chest injuries
Hyght Dumbbell Fly Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (anterior deltoids)
Hyght Dumbbell Fly Variations & Alternatives
- Flat Dumbbell Fly
- Incline Dumbbell Fly
- Decline Dumbbell Fly
- Cable Fly
- Pec Deck Fly