Knuckle Push-up Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and your fingers pointing forward.
- Lower your body down towards the ground, keeping your elbows close to your sides.
- As you lower yourself, shift your weight onto your knuckles instead of your palms.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position, again using your knuckles to support your weight.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Knuckle Push-up Form & Visual
Knuckle Push-up Benefits
- Increases wrist and forearm strength
- Improves grip strength
- Engages more muscles in the chest, shoulders, and triceps compared to regular push-ups
- Challenges balance and stability
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Knuckle Push-up Muscles Worked
- Chest muscles (pectoralis major and minor)
- Shoulder muscles (deltoids)
- Core muscles (abdominals and lower back)
Knuckle Push-up Variations & Alternatives
- Wide Knuckle Push-Up
- Close Knuckle Push-Up
- One-Arm Knuckle Push-Up
- Clapping Knuckle Push-Up
- Spiderman Knuckle Push-Up