Finger Push-up Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your fingers spread wide.
- Lower your body down towards the ground, keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position, using only your fingers to lift your body.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Finger Push-up Form & Visual
Finger Push-up Benefits
- Strengthens the muscles in the fingers, hands, and wrists
- Improves grip strength
- Increases finger dexterity and coordination
- Can help prevent injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Can be done anywhere without equipment
Finger Push-up Muscles Worked
- Forearm muscles
- Hand muscles
- Wrist muscles
- Chest muscles (to a lesser extent)