Kettlebell Wrist Curl
The kettlebell wrist curl is an exercise that targets the forearm muscles. It involves holding a kettlebell with an overhand grip and curling the wrist upwards, then lowering it back down. This exercise can help improve grip strength and wrist mobility.
Kettlebell Wrist Curl Instructions
- Start by sitting on a bench or chair with your feet flat on the ground and your back straight.
- Hold a kettlebell in one hand with your palm facing up and your elbow resting on your thigh.
- Slowly lower the kettlebell towards the ground, keeping your wrist straight.
- Then, curl the kettlebell back up towards your forearm, using only your wrist.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions, then switch to the other hand.
Kettlebell Wrist Curl Form & Visual
Kettlebell Wrist Curl Benefits
- Strengthens the wrist flexors and extensors
- Improves grip strength
- Helps prevent wrist injuries
- Can be done with a variety of weights and kettlebell sizes
- Targets the forearms and can improve overall arm definition
Kettlebell Wrist Curl Muscles Worked
- Forearm Flexors