Plank Jack Instructions
- Start in a plank position with your hands directly under your shoulders and your body in a straight line from head to heels.
- Jump your feet out wide while keeping your core engaged and your hips level.
- Jump your feet back together to return to the starting plank position.
- Repeat the movement for the desired number of repetitions or time.
Plank Jack Form & Visual
Plank Jack Benefits
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Strengthens core muscles
- Improves balance and coordination
- Targets multiple muscle groups including legs, glutes, and shoulders
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Can be done anywhere with no equipment needed
Plank Jack Muscles Worked
- Abdominal muscles
- Shoulder muscles
- Chest muscles
- Gluteal muscles
- Leg muscles