Dead Bug With Medicine Ball
This exercise involves lying on your back with your arms and legs in the air, holding a medicine ball between your hands and feet. You then alternate lowering opposite limbs while keeping the ball stable. This helps to strengthen the core and improve coordination.
Dead Bug With Medicine Ball Instructions
- Start by lying on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Hold a medicine ball in both hands and extend your arms straight up towards the ceiling.
- Engage your core and lift your head, neck, and shoulders off the ground.
- Simultaneously extend your right arm and left leg out straight, hovering them just above the ground.
- Bring your right arm and left leg back to the starting position and repeat with your left arm and right leg.
- Continue alternating sides for the desired number of repetitions or time.
Dead Bug With Medicine Ball Form & Visual
Dead Bug With Medicine Ball Benefits
- Strengthens the lower abdominal muscles
- Improves hip flexor flexibility
- Increases core stability and balance
- Helps to prevent lower back pain
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Dead Bug With Medicine Ball Muscles Worked
- Rectus abdominis
- Transverse abdominis
- Hip flexors
Dead Bug With Medicine Ball Variations & Alternatives
- Dead bug with dumbbell
- Dead bug with resistance band
- Dead bug with stability ball
- Medicine ball Russian twist
- Medicine ball sit-up