Suspended Reverse Crunch
Suspended Reverse Crunch Instructions
- Lie on your back with your hands behind your head and your legs straight up in the air.
- Engage your core and lift your hips off the ground, bringing your knees towards your chest.
- Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your abs.
- Slowly lower your hips back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Suspended Reverse Crunch Form & Visual
Suspended Reverse Crunch Benefits
- Targets the lower abs and hip flexors
- Increases core stability and balance
- Engages the entire core, including the obliques and upper abs
- Can be modified for different fitness levels by adjusting the height of the suspension straps
- Requires minimal equipment and can be done anywhere with a suspension trainer
Suspended Reverse Crunch Muscles Worked
- Rectus Abdominis
- Transverse Abdominis
- Hip Flexors
Suspended Reverse Crunch Variations & Alternatives
- Suspended Knee Tucks
- Suspended Pike
- Suspended Oblique Crunch
- Suspended Leg Raises
- Suspended Bicycle Crunch