Lunge With Jump
Lunge With Jump Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Step forward with your right foot and lower your body into a lunge position, keeping your left foot in place.
- Push off with your right foot and jump up, switching your feet in mid-air so that you land with your left foot forward and your right foot back.
- Lower your body into a lunge position with your left foot forward and your right foot back.
- Repeat the exercise, alternating legs with each jump.
Lunge With Jump Form & Visual
Lunge With Jump Benefits
- Increases lower body strength and power
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Enhances balance and coordination
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Engages multiple muscle groups including glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves
- Can be modified for different fitness levels and goals
Lunge With Jump Muscles Worked
- Calf muscles
- Core muscles