Jump Lunge to Feet Jack
Jump Lunge to Feet Jack Instructions
- Start in a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Jump forward with your right foot and lower your body into a lunge position, with your right knee bent at a 90-degree angle and your left knee hovering just above the ground.
- From the lunge position, jump up and switch your legs in mid-air, landing with your left foot forward and your right foot back in a lunge position.
- Jump up again and bring your feet together, landing in a standing position.
- Finally, jump up and spread your feet apart while simultaneously raising your arms above your head to perform a jumping jack.
- Repeat the entire sequence, starting with your left foot forward this time.
Jump Lunge to Feet Jack Form & Visual
Jump Lunge to Feet Jack Benefits
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Increases lower body strength and power
- Enhances coordination and balance
- Burns calories and aids in weight loss
- Can be done anywhere with minimal equipment
Jump Lunge to Feet Jack Muscles Worked
- Cardiovascular system
Jump Lunge to Feet Jack Variations & Alternatives
- Jump lunge to feet jack with dumbbells
- Jump lunge to feet jack with medicine ball
- Jump lunge to feet jack with resistance band
- Jump lunge to feet jack with kettlebell
- Jump lunge to feet jack with plyometric box