Lever Seated Calf Press
Lever Seated Calf Press Instructions
- Adjust the seat of the calf press machine so that your knees are bent at a 90-degree angle and your feet are flat on the platform.
- Place your hands on the lever handles and push the lever down to lift the weight stack.
- Slowly lower your heels as far as you can without lifting your hips off the seat.
- Push through your toes to raise the weight stack back up to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Lever Seated Calf Press Form & Visual
Lever Seated Calf Press Benefits
- Stretches the hip flexors, hamstrings, and quadriceps
- Strengthens the core and arms
- Improves balance and stability
- Stimulates digestion and relieves constipation
- Calms the mind and reduces stress
Lever Seated Calf Press Muscles Worked
Lever Seated Calf Press Variations & Alternatives
- standing calf raise
- seated calf raise
- donkey calf raise
- smith machine calf raise
- single-leg calf raise