Knee Tuck Jump
Knee Tuck Jump Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees and jump up explosively.
- As you jump, bring your knees up towards your chest.
- Land softly on the balls of your feet and immediately jump again.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps or time.
Knee Tuck Jump Form & Visual
Knee Tuck Jump Benefits
- Improves explosive power in lower body
- Increases cardiovascular endurance
- Strengthens quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes
- Improves balance and coordination
- Engages core muscles for stability
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
Knee Tuck Jump Muscles Worked
Knee Tuck Jump Variations & Alternatives
- Single Leg Knee Tuck Jump
- Weighted Knee Tuck Jump
- 180 Degree Knee Tuck Jump
- Box Jump Knee Tuck
- Split Squat Jump Knee Tuck