Weighted Cossack Squats
Weighted Cossack Squats Instructions
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Step your right foot back and to the left, crossing behind your left leg.
- Bend your left knee and lower your body until your left thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Push through your left heel to stand back up, keeping your right foot off the ground.
- Repeat for the desired number of reps, then switch sides.
Weighted Cossack Squats Form & Visual
Weighted Cossack Squats Benefits
- Strengthens the core muscles
- Improves stability and balance
- Targets the lower back muscles
- Increases overall body strength
- Can be modified for different fitness levels
- Helps prevent lower back pain and injury
Weighted Cossack Squats Muscles Worked
- Core muscles for stability